- Students who have completed their first semester with six or more credits completed
- Students with more than two completed semesters (no restrictions in place for international students); students who have already changed their major (a change of major is permitted only once during a student’s academic career)
- Individual review per department
- Early January and July; check the Seoultech website – Graduate School Notice for more details
How to Apply
- Consult with the head professor and the supervising professor of the department, and submit the Change of Major Application to the Division of Educational Affairs (3rd Floor, University Main Building)
- Once the application is approved, the student may not cancel the change in major anymore.
- If the student fails to register or reregister to Seoultech, the approval shall be cancelled.
- The department has the exclusive decision in credit transfer for approved changes in major.
- Students may not apply for a general leave of absence for the first semester after changing their major.