- Students who are currently in a degree program and have not submitted their thesis and are still within the semester limit are permitted to register and use the school facilities for paper-writing and other similar purposes.
- 10% of the semester tuition
- Every January and July
How to Apply
- Submit an online application to the SUIS, print out the form, and obtain the signature of the department head professor and supervising professor, and submit the form with signatures to the Graduate School Administrative Office.
- May take part in national R&D projects as a student researcher
- Library and book loan privileges
- May apply for regular parking spots
- An insurance coverage equivalent to that of enrolled students
- Usage of other school facilities as recognized by the president