In accordance with Article 60 of the University Regulations, the following students will be dismissed:
1. Students who did not reregister during the specified period after end of their leave of absence
2. Students who did not register during the specified period without a valid reason
3. Students who have exceeded the allowed duration for staying in school
4. Students who were under academic probation for three consecutive times or four times in total (two times in total for students who have reentered school after their academic probation) however, students who satisfied conditions for graduation and will graduate after applying the grades of the relevant the semester are excluded and
5. Students who are simultaneously enrolled in two or more educational institutions.
Students who wish to withdraw from a college must submit a voluntary withdrawal request, stating the reasons for the voluntary withdrawal, with the approval from the head of the department and their supervising professors.