- Students who were dismissed or voluntarily withdrew are eligible for application. However, the readmission application of students who were academically dismissed is possible a year after the academic dismissal (two semesters).
Procedures for readmission
- Applicant (Student): Submission of the request through the University Portal before the deadline for the semester
- Division (Department): Submission of the reviewed request to the Division of Academic Affairs through the college
- Required documents
- Copy of the abridged residence registration (only applicable for students who were dismissed during their military service.)
- Period of readmission
Approval for readmission
- The submitted documents are evaluated in accordance with the regulations on readmission, as decided by the department (division), and approved by the President.
- If the number of readmission applications has exceeded the available quota of the relevant department, approval is given based on the student’s acquired credits and his/her academic performance (inquiries directed to Department).
Recognition of credits for readmitted students
- The credits and academic performance earned by readmitted students during their stay in the school are fully recognized in principle (including F grade). The recognition of subjects that were closed due to the academic curriculum reform will be decided during a department meeting.
- When the readmitted students do not agree to credit recognition, the approval for readmission shall be withdrawn.
Registration of readmitted students
- Students approved for readmission must pay the tuition (including admission fees) within the period specified by the school to complete their registration.
Restrictions on readmission
- Students who were dismissed in accordance with Article 46 (Disciplinary Act) of the University Regulations are not eligible for readmission.