|Student Career Services Team
|Student Counseling Team
Student Career Services Team
The Student Career Services Team helps students to successfully advance in the society by providing various programs required for their employment preparation to juniors and seniors, as well as programs for choosing careers to freshmen and sophomores. By doing so, students can foster skills required by corporations to prepare them for the employment process.
- - Collect and offer employment information
- - Employment and career consulting
- - Career path and employment training
- - Employment assistance programs
- - Employment statistics
Student Counseling Team
Student Counseling Office
The Student Counseling Office implements professional counseling and psychological testing and provides the required information to help students overcome various difficulties such as adaptation to college life, relationship problems, and career exploration.
- - Individual/group counseling
- - Various psychological tests
- - Student life research
Gender Equality Counseling Office
The Gender Equality Counseling Office handles various affairs such as education and PR for creating a gender-equal university culture and educational environment on the campus. Professional counseling is provided to victims of sexual harassment/violence, and appropriate education and counseling are provided to assailants.
Main Facilities / Location
The main facilities include a 1:1 counseling office, small-sized lecture rooms, group study rooms, and job café equipped with various mock interview materials and books.
- - Address: (139-743) 138, Gongrung-gil, Nowon-gu, Seoul
- - Location: Unit No. 304, 3rd Floor, 2nd Student Union Building (Building No. 52)
- - Contact number: TEL 02-970-6940,6942 FAX 02-970-6941 email@example.com
- - Service hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.