*Name : Seoul National University of Science & Technology
*Founded : 1910
*Location : 32 Gongneung-ro, Nowon-gu, Seoul, 139-743, korea
*Campus Size : 509,331㎡
*Employees : 612 (faculty 303, staff 309)
*Student : Undergraduate 12,465, Graduate 998)
*Average high school grade for freshmen : 3.71 (total 15 grades)
*Competitive ratio for acceptance : 17.48 : 1
* Four Colleges with 32 departments for undergraduates
* Six Graduate Schools(3 special schools & 3 professional schools : 55 Master's course, 14 Doctor's courses offered)
* Pursuing industry-oriented education as a focused strategy so that its students can be well equipped with practical and applicable knowledge to meet industry needs and labor market demand.
* Selected as one of the 50 choice universities for the nation's future engineering education and innovation by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Energy in July 2007 and also designated as one of the 5 core universities which will function as hub centers to lead the nation's engineering education innovation program financially supported by the government.
* Ranked No.1 in the Student's Employment Rate at Graduation among universities with 2,000~3,000 graduating students according to the annual report by the Ministry of Education & Human Resources Development.
- 75.4% graduate employment rate in 2009
* Constructing 'Seoul Techno Park' with the financial support of Seoul Metropolitan Government to form a future-oriented technology cluster on campus which will be called as 'Seoul Technopolis'.expected to be completed by the end of 2008.
* National university with relatively low tuition fee
- $1,500~$2,000 for credits which are minimum credit per semester
232 Gongneung-ro, Nowon-gu, Seoul, 01811, korea Tel:+82-2-970-6114,7114 / Fax: +82-2-970-6088